Center for Devotional Energy & Ecstatic Practice (C-DEEP)
C-DEEP is a resource for communities and individuals who want to explore the deep treasures of Judaism to cultivate the devotional and ecstatic aspects of their lives.
- Those who wish to build a deep and abiding Center of Awareness through Meditation and Jewish Contemplative practice.
- Those on a Devotional path who have a commitment to live from the heart and do the work required to grow in love each day.
- Those who understand what it means to perceive the world as Energy and want to become energy-workers.
- Those who want to explore Ecstatic states to expand their perceptive and creative potential.
- And those who have a commitment to Practice on a daily basis.
- Offers an experiential, practical and embodied spirituality anchored in both theory and text.
- Teaches the value of service as a way of accessing the Divine.
- Promotes the value of silent practice in deepening our experience of Divinity within.
- Values artistic expression, stressing transformational process rather than product.
- Values the process of purification that leads to the ability to be present to each moment with an open heart.
- Teaches constant awareness of God’s presence as foundation for all experience.
- Treasures connection to both ancestors and descendants.
Rabbi Shefa Gold & Rachmiel O’Regan, MA
Place your order for Rabbi Shefa’s NEW book, Are We There Yet? Travel as a Spiritual Practice
“… it is possible to know that we are always there, arriving wholly in this moment, fully present in this step, alive to the miracle of the journey. We are there whenever we are awake.”
It’s the perpetual question: Are we there yet? But impatience can cloud the real question: Where are we right now? Are We There Yet? shows a way to turn travel into a spiritual practice.
From the Gully to the Crossroads—walking, driving, flying—Rabbi Shefa Gold shares her experience and insight on travel and helps us reexamine our natural inclination to focus on our destinations—both physical and spiritual. Ride along with her on her many journeys—some mundane, some mysterious, and a few new miraculous—and discover the joy of what can happen when you stop worrying about there and focus on here.
Are We There Yet? lets you tap into the potential of each journey—starting with the first step.
Part memoir, part spiritual how-to, Are We There Yet? is the fourth book from Rabbi Shefa Gold, the author of Torah Journeys, In the Fever of Love, and The Magic of Hebrew Chant and the composer of several albums of Jewish liturgical music.