About ALEPH Kallah 2018
Class Registration is now open!
There are many ways to plan your Kallah class experience this year!
You can take one 4-day class or a different workshop each day for 4-days, in both the am and pm. Mix and match – you can have classes in both am and pm, workshops in the am and pm, or a class and a different workshop each day. Your schedule is up to YOU!Download the daily course schedule Download the KALLAH program guide
Kallah 2018 "How to Register" - and see next tab for pricing.
- Adult: Three choices for housing - single suite-style dorm housing, double suite-style dorm housing NOW SOLD OUT, and discounted pricing from the UMass Hotel CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY.
- Kesher (adults under 36 years of age): This is a subsidized registration package that includes give back volunteering at the Kallah. If you are under 36 and do not wish to participate in the program or volunteer, please register using Adult.
- Teen Kallah (13 to 18) and Kids Kallah (under 13): Please choose Registrant Type "Teen" for Teen Kallah, and "Child" for Kids Kallah. We are pleased to be offering two youth programs at Kallah 2018.
- Kallah Faculty and Staff, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding registration information.
- Mitzvah Core/Work Study participants: More information coming soon.
- Shabbat Only: Includes two nights and 5 meals (Friday Shabbat dinner, Saturday all meals, and Sunday breakfast). Shabbat Only participants may choose one Friday afternoon workshop. Please use the Shabbat Only Registration Form to register for the Kallah 2018 Shabbaton -- make sure you click on the "Shabbat Only Registration" button under the "Book Your Spot" tab.
- Parties of 2-or-more may be included in the same registration. To add another adult, teen or child to your registration, simply click “Add Another Person” upon completing your own information.
- Groups of 8 or more: Step 1: Find a group leader to organize 8 or more people for Kallah 2018. Each Adult Standard registration will receive a $50 per person discount. Step 2: Once the group leader has 8 or more participants, please contact Steve Weinberg (stevew at aleph.org) with the participants' names in your group and we will email you back a Discount Code for your group to use to register.
- A 4-day morning class and a 4-day afternoon class, or
- One 4-day class (Morning or Afternoon) and a series of workshops, or
- Workshops only, 8 workshops - NO classes.
- Please review your registration for accuracy. You may make edits or changes before making payment.
- NOTE on T'rumah Financial Aid Fund Fee: In the spirit of T’rumah ("gift" or “offering”), everyone who participates in an ALEPH program contributes to the T’rumah Financial Assistance Fund via a 3% registration fee. T'rumah enables ALEPH to make programs financially accessible to as many participants as possible. T'rumah is only applied to the basic registration price.
- Payment may be made by credit card, PayPal, or check.
- Partial Payments - you may pay the full balance when you register, or pay a minimum 50% deposit. All balances are due by May 10, 2018. A late fee of $54 may be applied to payments received after May 10.
- Cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received until May 10, 2018 may receive a full refund (less $60 registration fee per person)
- Cancellations from May 11 to 31 may receive a 50% refund.
Kallah 2018 Pricing & Lodging
- Suite-Style Single UMass Dorm
Suite-Style double UMass DormSOLD OUT
- UMass Hotel with discounted Kallah pricing CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY
Single Room (Suite-Style Dorm)
Double Room (Suite-Style Dorm) SOLD OUT
- Mattress (39" wide x 80" length)
- Sheets, pillow and blanket
- Communal Living Room
- Study Desk & Chair (x2 for double)
- Wardrobe Closet 2-Drawer Dresser
UMass Hotel CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY
Special Pricing Opportunities
Youth Program Housing
Shabbat Only Information
Special Early Check-in on Sunday, July 1
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Transportation and Off-site Hotels
Dorms at the University of Massachusetts
University of Massachusetts Information
Check In and Check Out Times
Rec Center and Pool
University of Massachusetts Library
Teen Kallah and Kids Kallah
Kallah for Teens with Wilderness Torah!
Faculty and Program Guide
4 Day Intensive Teachers