About ALEPH Kallah 2018
Kallah 2018 "How to Register"
- Adult: Three choices for housing - single suite-style dorm housing, double suite-style dorm housing, and discounted pricing from the UMass Hotel.
- Kesher (adults under 36 years of age): This is a subsidized registration package that includes give back volunteering at the Kallah. If you are under 36 and do not wish to participate in the program or volunteer, please register using Adult.
- Teen Kallah (13 to 18) and Kids Kallah (under 13): Please choose Registrant Type "Teen" for Teen Kallah, and "Child" for Kids Kallah. We are pleased to be offering two youth programs at Kallah 2018.
- Kallah Faculty and Staff, please contact email@example.com regarding registration information.
- Mitzvah Core/Work Study participants: More information coming soon.
- Shabbat Only: Includes two nights and 5 meals (Friday Shabbat dinner, Saturday all meals, and Sunday breakfast). Shabbat Only participants may choose one Friday afternoon workshop. Please use the Shabbat Only Registration Form to register for the Kallah 2018 Shabbaton -- make sure you click on the "Shabbat Only Registration" button under the "Book Your Spot" tab.
- Parties of 2-or-more may be included in the same registration. To add another adult, teen or child to your registration, simply click “Add Another Person” upon completing your own information.
- Groups of 8 or more: Step 1: Find a group leader to organize 8 or more people for Kallah 2018. Each Adult Standard registration will receive a $50 per person discount. Step 2: Once the group leader has 8 or more participants, please contact Steve Weinberg (stevew at aleph.org) with the participants' names in your group and we will email you back a Discount Code for your group to use to register.
- A 4-day morning class and a 4-day afternoon class, or
- One 4-day class (Morning or Afternoon) and a series of workshops, or
- Workshops only, 8 workshops - NO classes.
- Please review your registration for accuracy. You may make edits or changes before making payment.
- NOTE on T'rumah Financial Aid Fund Fee: In the spirit of T’rumah ("gift" or “offering”), everyone who participates in an ALEPH program contributes to the T’rumah Financial Assistance Fund via a 3% registration fee. T'rumah enables ALEPH to make programs financially accessible to as many participants as possible. T'rumah is only applied to the basic registration price.
- Payment may be made by credit card, PayPal, or check.
- Partial Payments - you may pay the full balance when you register, or pay a minimum 50% deposit. All balances are due by May 10, 2018. A late fee of $54 may be applied to payments received after May 10.
- Cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received until May 10, 2018 may receive a full refund (less $60 registration fee per person)
- Cancellations from May 11 to 31 may receive a 50% refund.
Kallah 2018 Pricing & Lodging
- Suite-Style Single UMass Dorm
- Suite-Style double UMass Dorm
- UMass Hotel with discounted Kallah pricing
Single Room (Suite-Style Dorm)
Double Room (Suite-Style Dorm)
- Mattress (39" wide x 80" length)
- Sheets, pillow and blanket
- Communal Living Room
- Study Desk & Chair (x2 for double)
- Wardrobe Closet 2-Drawer Dresser
Special Pricing Opportunities
Youth Program Housing
Shabbat Only Information
Special Early Check-in on Sunday, July 1
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Transportation and Off-site Hotels
Dorms at the University of Massachusetts
University of Massachusetts Information
Check In and Check Out Times
Rec Center and Pool
University of Massachusetts Library